Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Profile: Kelsey Dillon

Hello! My name is Kelsey; I am a senior chemical engineering student. I have interned three summers in technical sales with Ashland Inc. in Maine and Georgia. After graduation I will be working for BTG in Savannah, Georgia. Over the course of my internships and undergraduate study I have had the chance to visit numerous pulp and paper facilities in the United States. I am really excited for the TREE trip as this will be my first opportunity to see the industry abroad. As someone about to enter the global pulp and paper industry, this will be an amazing opportunity to see the culture in Germany and Austria and become more knowledgeable about the industry on a larger scale.  The planning and preparing continues as our trip gets closer. Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed and helped us so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment