Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Profile: Devin Weaver

Hello everyone,

First off, I am very excited to have the chance to go on this amazing trip. I am counting down the weeks till we leave, but now I am gonna tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Devin Weaver, and I am a junior chemical engineer from Essex Junction Vermont. I currently have completed one semester at a Co-op at Sappi Fine Paper in Westbrook, ME as a project engineer. This was such a great experience and can't wait to go back for a second term this summer. I am involved with many clubs around campus such as: Tennis Club, American Institute of Chemical Engineering, and lastly I am the president of the University of Maine Trap & Skeet club.

As the itinerary has been filling in I am getting more excited to see the different parts of the industry and see how they differ from ones back here. I also can't wait to see the culture differences as well.

One thing I can tell you already is German isn't that easy !

Auf Wiedersehen !









No comments:

Post a Comment