Monday, March 23, 2015

Profile: Kelsey Bolduc

Hello TREE Trip Followers!

My name is Kelsey Bolduc and I am a third year chemical engineering student from Oakland, ME.
I have completed one semester of my two semester coop experience at Sappi Somerset in Skowhegan, ME. I am very excited to return for my second semester when we get back from Germany.

 I'm super excited to be a part of the TREE trip to Germany and Austria. It will be an incredible opportunity for us to see all of the capabilities of the facilities overseas and also to learn more about our industry. Thank you all so much for your continued support of the TREE trip. This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity for us and I'm so thankful to be a part of it.

In my spare time I really enjoy playing lacrosse and I am a member of the women's club team here at UMaine. During the spring we spend our weekends traveling around New England playing different club teams. I also love spending summers on the lake with my family and our pup, Buddy.

Thanks again for your support and keep checking the blog for updates!

Kelsey




No comments:

Post a Comment