Monday, March 23, 2015

Profile: Jonathan Haws

Hello, my name is Jon Haws and I am a senior graduating from the University of Maine with a Chemical Engineering degree this upcoming May. My career will start at Woodland Pulp/St. Croix Tissue in Baileyville Maine as an entry level process engineer. I have had a great college experience but I am looking forward to the next phase of my life. I am an avid Patriots fan and I also enjoy the outdoors as well as an active lifestyle.
After graduation, I look forward to participating in the 2015 TAPPI/PIMA TREE Trip to Austria and Germany. I look forward to being exposed to European paper facilities as well as equipment manufacturing facilities in which I have yet to experience. I also have not traveled to Europe in my life so I look forward to the cultural exposure as well as we will be visiting multiple large cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment