Sunday, March 22, 2015

Profile: Jonathan Lee

Hi everyone, my name is Jonathan Lee and I am from Madawaska, ME.  I am currently a senior at UMaine and will be graduating in May.  After school, I will be working for Sappi in Skowhegan, ME.  I am thrilled to be attending the TREE Trip and want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up our tours as well as everyone that has contributed to our cause financially.  I know personally I am looking to broaden my knowledge of the pulp and paper industry from this TREE Trip.  I am really looking forward to the cultural experience as well.

When I'm not on the golf course in the summer, I can be found running or playing some sort of other sport.  I'm usually on the go as I don't like being lazy (even though you need a day like that every once in awhile).  In the winter I enjoy skiing and ice fishing.  I also do quite a bit of hunting in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment