Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Profile: Stephen Goulet

Greetings! My name is Steve Goulet and I am a fourth year mechanical engineering student graduating in May 2016. I originally hail from Presque Isle, Maine. I have worked as a Lab Technician at Sappi Somerset and as a co-op at Verso Bucksport.  This summer I will be working for Paperchine as a project engineer.  I currently serve as president of our student TAPPI chapter.

I had the opportunity of going on the last TREE trip to Finland and it was a tremendous experience.  I'm stoked to see the paper industry and Germany (and perhaps sample some fine German ales).  When I'm not doing energy balances and drawing free-body diagrams I ski, hike, hunt, bike, and make maple syrup when the sap is running.

Thank you very much to all who have contributed to the trip! We couldn't do it without your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment