Monday, April 13, 2015

Profile: Joshua Storgaard

Hello! My name is Joshua Storgaard and I am from Veazie, Maine. I am a third year Chemical Engineering student at the University of Maine. I have visited a couple paper mills in different places in Maine before but that is the most experience I have had with the paper industry. This trip will be a huge opportunity for me to learn more about the paper industry along as a great experience to be able to see all the different facilities in Germany and Austria and how they are different to the ones that I have visited. I am looking forward to this trip because I know that this is a rare opportunity to be able to learn more about the paper industry in a different part of the world and to be able to see all of the different cultural sights and customs of Germany and Austria. 

In my free time, I try to be outside as much as possible. I enjoy playing golf, soccer, tennis and like to go fishing when the weather is nice.

I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has helped make this trip possible. Without your support, none of this could be possible. Thanks again for this exciting opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment